So I heard that you can Increase your nerve... Is this possible? and if it is. How so? I would very much like to increase my Nerve so I could perform various crimes
Nerve Increase
Started by IrishMilk420 [1975975] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
So I heard that you can Increase your nerve... Is this possible? and if it is. How so? I would very much like to increase my Nerve so I could perform various crimes
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15928248&b=0&a=0
You can also get up to 5 more via your faction and 10 more via merits.
You can also get up to 5 more via your faction and 10 more via merits.
Mentions: Grave Please
Read Nash's guide til Nerve bar in Tutorials & Guides. Everything you need to know is there. Also read the comments, they can be useful.
Basically, when you have done a few hundred of the easiest 2 nerve and 3 nerve crimes, do jacket theft ONLY until you have a natural nerve bar (NNB) of 25. Then go back to the guide and read again...
Committed over 600 crimes and still am not at 20 nerve D: I did mainly steal chocolate though, becuz eating lots of chocolate before going to the gym is good! Gonna try jackets only now.
Stealing chocolates has random reds even for people with high nerve bars.
You can increase your nerve bar by doing crimes that don't send you to jail which there is a guide for in guides and tutorials. Doing this can eventually get you to a natural 60 nerve bar. You can also put your merits into getting an extra 10 nerve added to your nerve bar. Faction upgrades can get you another 5 nerve then joining a 10 star pub can get you an extra 15 nerve on top of everything. So it is possible to have a 90 nerve bar plus 10 star pubs can give you
- Liquid Courage
- Refill nerve bar
- 25 job points
- Lightweight
- 50% bottle of alcohol boost
- No Cost
Good stuff, thanks! Jackets it is ;).
The #1 thing to remember when you're trying to increase your nerve bar is that every time you go to jail, you've hurt yourself.
If you're thinking "Oh, I only go to jail once ever couple of weeks" then you're hurting yourself every time you do. Each crime you do increases your Crime Experience a tiny amount. Each time you get jailed, you lose a percentage of your Crime Experience. It's important to avoid jail - and Nash's guide will help you know which crimes you can do, and which you should avoid.