Hi, how do you unlock more missions? I only have the first tutorial from George, and I finished all of his missions, including filling out his survey thing. Shouldn't the next ones unlock?
missions
Started by DrHoffman [1982292] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Hi, how do you unlock more missions? I only have the first tutorial from George, and I finished all of his missions, including filling out his survey thing. Shouldn't the next ones unlock?
Probably unlocked by increasing your level.
Yes, increase your level and they should unlock.
Worry more about training your stats and increasing your level, and not so much about missions. Missions can eat up a lot of energy that you would be better off using for training or attacking.
ok tks ppl :)
Level 5 specifically...
They're poo anyway
however, these mission credits can be used to buy attatchments and stuff that are unavailable to buy elsewhere
Weapons attachments and such eventually. They aren't even available yet. It's going to take a ton of credits to get them when they come out, and for people who aren't level 15 yet, reaching level 15 and getting some decent base stats is a lot more important than credits for something that hasn't even been added to the game yet.
I'm not saying that nobody should do missions, just that if you are under level 15, you shouldn't put much e into missions because you have bigger priorities.