I know finding an easter egg is all down to luck, yet i still havent located one this year. however a couple of times i have clicked on different links on Torn i get this message above my information box "0 - The MongoCursor object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor" is this an easter egg that is not correctly being visualized? OR is this something unrelated?
I can't use the game right now. Found this from Google, can't access anything. Not sure if this is a known bug, I haven't read Announcements or anything today.
This is the message:
File: /torncity/html/casino/lib/sources/mongodb.lib.php Line: 113 Exeption: The MongoCursor object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor
File: /torncity/html/casino/lib/sources/mongodb.lib.php Line: 113 Exeption: The MongoCursor object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor
The computer view on a cell phone works however. Also the area where the energy bar etc. is at the bottom of most pages. Can only navigate the game using the direct php link.
Try deleting your cookies and clearing your cache. It no longer says: File: /torncity/html/casino/lib/sources/mongodb.lib.php Line: 113 Exeption: The MongoCursor object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor
several people are still having this problem though. I wonder what the root cause is.
This is not fixed at all - clearing the cache is only a workaround
File: /torncity/html/casino/lib/sources/mongodb.lib.php Line: 113 Exeption: The MongoCursor object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor...time to get this fixed make game play impossible except for forums thanks
File: /torncity/html/casino/lib/sources/mongodb.lib.php Line: 113 Exeption: The MongoCursor object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor
Game is unplayable for me right now. Same thing happens on my phone.
Cleared cache and cookies and restarted computer. Was previously on app4, now on app7 and things are ok.
I flew to China to complete mission. When I tried to open the "people" link to attack the target, I get this: File: /torncity/html/casino/lib/sources/mongodb.lib.php Line: 113 Exeption: The MongoCursor object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor I was using an android tablet with the chrome browser. I tried with ASUS browser and was able to use the "people" link.
File: /torncity/html/casino/lib/sources/mongodb.lib.php Line: 113 Exeption: The MongoCursor object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor
on every torn page http://prntscr.com/adrrnl issue is in your side menu panel (deduction from on no page does the side panel navigation show, -.- http://prntscr.com/adrrpc