Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I got a question

Started by Candilicious [1970786] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 171 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Candilicious [1970786]

Okay this might be ridiculous its about a name and the name is {someone}

My question is everyone as been making a fuss over it and im wondering if it was for sale how much would you guys pay to have it
krazy_kiwi [372539]

Questions go in questions. In answer to it tho, I wouldn't pay a cent for it. It's just a name, the ledgend was the lvl1 account hthat could destroy so many people. Not the name it's self.

It's like asking how much would you pay to call your band metallica, just because you are called the name doesn't mean you become the ledgend.
ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor

If I could I would change my name to Nobody, so I would get bunch of referrals(and merits along with it) like he has already.
Jobby [1640111]

Did someone ask you something? The post is a bit difficult for me, sorry

Edit: I read it again..

I got a puppy?



evanarmagast [512496]

no one wants to live up to the legend of the old level one account, someone. they would just want to have the option of being the new someone that every noob thinks is attacking them. it's just a cool name. i would have liked to have had it, meaning i'd like to have been the first person to think of it, but i wouldn't pay any money for it. just one of those "dang, i wish i thought of that" things.

edit: also, it might be worth mentioning that THAT someone wasn't even the first someone.
1035358 [1035358]

The only people who made a fuss over "Someone" were noobs who didn't realise that there was a difference between the "Someone" in "Someone has put a bounty on you for $xxxx" and the "Someone" that owned the level 1 account, for the record I'm pretty sure the person that calls themselves "Someone" now isn't the original owner of that name
JustJanet [911066]

Are you asking about the name "someone?" I think it is already taken. People have paid for names. Perhaps because it's a name they take for every game they play or because it holds sentimental reasons. I find little value in other names. I like my name. If I ever had to change it though, I'm going with something racy and suggestive. I've been around forums long enough to now realize that I totally missed out on a lot of horn dog gifting to impress a lady. I think if I used the name "SexyHottieInNeed" "babe-with-boobees" or perhaps "MoneyandMenMakeMeHot" I might have more fun stuff.