Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

refills?

Started by Dameian [148447] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Dameian [148447]

So I took a many year hiatus and am just getting back for shits.

I have 308 refills available but my stats show I've only purchased one... where did they all come from?
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

blimey that's a lot of refills.. I'm jelly xD I only had none.. Because I left before that was implimented.

You basicly get them as an encouragement to come back to the game. Although I assumed it stopped after a while.. Clearly not..
Dameian [148447]

Yeah it's ridiculous haha I'm super excited about them. I've definitely logged in once or twice in the past couple years but never did anything so maybe I was given them then and didn't even notice.