I wasn't on for some time, but when I was on the last time, changes to weapons were made. Now there are upgrades for them, but how do I get them?
Weapons 2.0?
Started by Ryszard [1869273] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I wasn't on for some time, but when I was on the last time, changes to weapons were made. Now there are upgrades for them, but how do I get them?
The upgrades are yet to be released :p We're all waiting for them!