how do you even become that much indebt?????
Negative money
Started by 1445293 [1445293] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
how do you even become that much indebt?????
Actually negative 6.8 bil
How...?
Just... how?
To get like that it has to be bug abuse somehow.
Now that doesnt mean im calling mercenary a spot faced cheater.
There could have been a bug which somehow gave him lots and lots of tc play money but he isnt very bright so he blew it all on
russian roulette or blackjack or whatever then a few hours later the admins notice the bug and took the play money from him even though he had already 'spent' it.
When you are so deep in shet, you wouldn't even get a chance to invest in any form of stocks or gamble. Don't you know? Duke knows everything. Including the very exact moment you decide to make some money from crime or make some sales through the market. And he mugs it all from you. Being in debt doesn't locks certain function your account has, except maybe the ability to borrow even more money from Duke. What stops you from making more money is the fact that when you hold money, Duke will just come after you and rip it all off your lifeless body before you can do shet with it. So for this very reason, if the TS is unable to make enough in a week to cover the interest from his huge debt, and he doesn't have anyone to help lighten his burden. He might very well restart since the interest will just continue to roll out of hand.
He only owes Duke 8m. That shouldn't be hard to pay back.
Getting out of the 6b hole he dug his account into, that's a different story lol
But if his account balance is in the red, wouldn't any money he makes immediately towards that? He wouldn't have a chance to pay Duke back, and he would never have money on hand for Duke to mug off him, right?
Regardless, 8m is a drop in the bucket. He can just sit on that as long as he needs to and let Duke do his thing. It will take a while for the interest rates to bring that up to anything truly substantial.
@OP:
Alright, time to get to work. You might want to check the street corners. I hear they have some job openings.
I thought that all negative monetary value will be transferred to Duke when he took over Tom.
That very well may be the case. Hard for me to say for sure, though. I've never been in debt [:cool:]
How unfair that the games always take care of certain account financially even though it all boils down to luck.
I'm not sure what you mean by that.
I've never been in debt mostly because I don't suck at gambling (i.e. - don't do it)
I thought you had the luck of not losing a single bet no matter what you bet on.
Where did I say that?
Russian roulette? Blackjack ? I'll be dead before I do more business with those crazy ass Russians, they shoot first ask questions later plus they not very nice. Plus last time I hooked with with Jack! Me and my homie won some nice paper stacks playa playa !!
When the admins showed they said hey mercenary does Ched look like a bitch ? I said no . Then they said and I quote then why you trying to Fu** him? That's when they took my money and killed me :(
[:laughing:] Pulp fiction? Death of Brett?
ugh
ugh
You owe the English language an apology for that mess.
If you have negative money at all post in the bugs and issues forums and it will be looked into.
I would rather have neg money than have it all channeled into Duke's accounts. Atleast I don't have to face interest rolled froom the 6.8bil weekly if the value stays put in my account.
time to start sucking diq for cash.
You're seriously screwed. The moment Duke starts bountying you, your loan will sky rocket. You need to work for specials for items or Xanax, or energy for job points... the only ways I see you getting out of this debt is by mugging, restarting, or paying out for a lot of dps, anything else and the duke's debt will get out of hand. Yes, mugging more than 6 billion is crazy, as well as buying 6 billion in dps, but right now you don't have a lot of options.
If you value your account > 1,400 I would suggest buying dps and trying to get as much as possible for them, if you don't either mug like crazy and buy a few dps to keep your dp status (energy is king)... do gta1 for money since no reds, and do not train at all. Either that or just give up and get your account fedded and restart.