I bought donator status here, and then played through Torn lite to level 5, but the donator status didn't stack. I still only have 26 days left. Can I contact a mod or something?
Didn't recieve donator status from Torn lite?
Started by ghost2guy [1983998] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I bought donator status here, and then played through Torn lite to level 5, but the donator status didn't stack. I still only have 26 days left. Can I contact a mod or something?
have you tried going to preferences (the little gear in the top right of your screen) then go to icon settings and refresh your icons? Sometimes it doesn't automatically do that and you have to refresh them :p.
If they still haven't added I'd suggest waiting a bit and/or after a while file a bug report in the bugs & issues section of the game.
Refresh did it. Thanks for the help!