Just put me with ue. Best that way u f**ks
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Just put me with ue. Best that way u f**ks
f**k shit piss ass
This is interesting now isn't it
Looks like someone needs a hug.
Staff pls ban him
He called you twats
How meanie weenie
:(
Well, you sure showed them...
He's depraved because he's deprived.
twat
Oh look it's poptop. Make me a cupcake.
send me all the stuff you haven't lost at the casino before you rage quit/get banned
thanks
See what's funny is last player report pop u didn't know me. Hmm. Seems you lied right. Just saying
Just wanted to say I was chatting too and it did nothing for my street cred.
well he has a point. you guys singled him out even tho he wasn't the only one saying shit. I don't know what it looks like to you but to me it looks unfair and complete bullshit, I would call staff some twats if they did that to me. just saying >.>
Would you act like he is? Truly?
And who was acting worse than he was in chat? How do you know they didn't get in trouble?
Lol basically I don't give a f**k but power trips poppers is not cool. Grow up find a guy girl he she I don't care and piss off. Smile I'm awesome
Here's a multiple choice question for you. Circle the most appropriate answer.
Q: Was he breaking in game rules to the point where staff had to get involved?
A1: Yes. He should accept his punishment and move on, maybe file a report if he feels he's been wronged
A2: No. He should kick up a stink in the forums and go on a massive cussing spree until staff and the entire playerbase ridicule him for being an immature idiot
So this is about a Chat ban? I thought y_FK_ had tumbled to the "all staff are twats" master plan.
There is a review process for Bans and warnings - go and submit a self report and an Admin will review the claim of inappropriate banning or warning.
I will lock this thread so _FK_ [1479330] can go and use it.
Mentions: _FK_ [1479330]
Oh some Twats talking. Pops u still lol fill it in.
'i hat u stuff i quiet'