Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

550 Error on missions

Started by El_Generale [60589] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

V_V [859332] ×1

El_Generale [60589]

Hi

I have a mission to hospitalize V_V : http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=859332

I
attacked, defeating him, then as I waited for the Leave/Mug/Hosp page to pop up, I just got the attack log showing with a 550 Error message and then a message stating someone else had hosped him. I revived and tried again, got exactly the same issue. Ive defeated twice but I dont get the Leave/Mug/Hosp option and then shows someone else hosps him?

Cheers

Three times now. Have screenshots if needed. Last time, got Leave/Mug/Hosp option. Pressed Hosp went straight to error page again.

Mentions: V_V [859332]

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Sorry, I don't think so. If you see any kind of such server-side issue (550's) it's better to post a bug right away, trying to attack again will not fix this in 99% of all cases.