Well, whatever opinion you all have on this subject, I witnessed this morning something that I can only describe as WRONG, whatever reasons behind this attack. I fail to understand what human is possibly able to do this. Sick.
Just got home from Brussels airport, safe unlike many others and I will probabbly never forget.
How many lives on our side must be lost before we do what it takes and do all out war on the savages.
Regardless of whether we want to admit it or not we are at war and this "selective bombings" is not working. Brave men have forged the safe world we live in and Obama is allowing that safe world to crumble away.
The USA needs to worry about the whole Pacific at this point, as our back is against the wall with China building their own islands.
Let Europe handle ISIS, while we rebuild and secure our own infrastructure, which has gone wanting while we pour trillions into never ending middle-east conflicts. Time for the next door neighbors to clean up their own backyard.
Lol. Your opinion of the intelligence of my posts is irrelevant to me... in fact if you deem them unintelligent that would seem like a win to me, but thanks for voicing your opinion.
The main difference with China is that they are civilized society and can be reasoned with.
The Middle East is the area that's been at war for the past 1000 years. The reason we have failed in the Middle East is because we are not doing total war. Carpet bomb the place and show them that the only thing that stands for non compliance is death to them. Then things will change. Because like you said, what we are doing now is not working.
Plus I don't think Europe could handle anything at this point. They are so off the wall in everything they do that I doubt they could defend their own land from Russia if they came attacking.
Take good care for yourself and as soon as you realize that the shit has a too big impact on you (feeling extremely unsafe in a crowd, no sleep due to continuous nightmares etc.) get decent professional help.
My hubby still suffers from his Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) which he got in Kosovo 1999 (KFOR-II, Dutch army). If you have a question about PTSD shoot me a message.
Those poor people going about their daily lives attacked violently through not fault of their own. Some of them probably encouraged the refugees into Europe.. Very sad. RIP to those lost and I hope those that were wounded heal quickly.
It's fairly clear these guys have got into Europe with the mass amounts of refugees, the other thing is there is 100's probably thousands more of them. IS have been gloating about this for some time now, including the training camps they have started which are teaching bomb + rifle attacks in crowded areas like this.
It's apparently obvious that these nations have lost the ability to maintain security in their own countries. They are talking about encrypted email usage that prevents the ability to pre-empt these attacks.
A lot of people are going to be held accountable for these attacks... They know who they are. :)
I guess this is how it is now. Live in a big European city and you risk being bombed. The IRA only relented after being given some power through Sinn Fein. Perhaps we should prepare our psyche for some radical Islam in mainstream western politics. That sounds scary to me. The target here is odd as Brussels is the epicentre of the laws which have allowed large numbers of people from poorer countries to head west, and yet they attack it anyway.
I blame the politicians who negligently vetted these people into their countries as much as I do the perpetrators. This blood is on their hands as it is as the a*****es who carried out the attacks.
I sincerely hope those in power in your's & mine & other countries are taking better precautions as to WHO EXACTLY we're letting in.
I feel sad for ALL the lost lives today. Not just the white one's. Shame on you race baiters & your pathetic attempt's to shift the blame where it need not be atm.
a*****es like you should be the first one's shipped out to fight beside your brethren. In the case of people like you. I'm not opposed 1 bit for Trump's proposal for you to require identification at all times. You are a threat to civilized humanity & should be monitored at all times.
It's more than just politicians mate, it's the pressure put on politicians to open the gates with no veto or checks (by a lot of westerners) It's happening world-wide, anyone who knows of other attacks should post a thread about it immediately. So we can see just how widespread this problem is.
This emotionally driven open-door policy is clearly not the best option. Not that I ever thought it was, but hey. It's clearly not a white-only christian care campaign, many of these countries are multi-cultural with many different religions so that point is as stupid as Zauzam claims other people are.
EDIT: Anyway feels a bit wrong to be discussing this right now as thoughts and brain / man power is better directed to supporting the victims of these attacks right at this point.