Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Possible duplicate property

Started by PabloAimar [145622] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Kiwi6578 [1982362] ×1

PabloAimar [145622]

I have 2 properties, which i think are the same. I got a timeout when I added them to the rent market and after I refreshed I has two listings, but was not sure if they were the same. I didn't think too much of it at the time, but since they are both rented to the same person I figure they are. Here are the events I got when someone rented them.
  • AwesomePerson has begun renting the Mansion from you for $1 for 90 days. 2016/03/207:21:00 AM
  • AwesomePerson has begun renting the Mansion from you for $1 for 90 days. 2016/03/207:20:53 AM
If i can provide any more information, please ask.

Mentions: Kiwi6578 [1982362]

PabloAimar [145622]

Ah, I wasn't sure if they got dup'ed and turns out they weren't. I thought I had only one Mansion available and after I saw two rentals by the same guy I got confused about it. Oh well.

/thread