Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction armoury

Started by SmokeyOgreen [1883899] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Marc [24377]

I'm also having this issue. Pagination isn't displaying at the bottom where there's over 50 weapons.

I've tested this by donating an item (50 before, 50 after).
BraveKath [1815519]

This is a problem for myself and the members of my faction online and in Torn at the moment too. We have two pages of weapons including more Kodachi Swords, Metal Nunchucks and other stuff.

As you can see no pagination option and so gear is hidden and inaccessible. I've not looked through all the pages, but Armor is fine -- all pages are showing with the " 1 2" at the bottom of the page and working.

I truly hope this can be made a priority and fixed soon. Thank you! Pictures below showing top and bottom of the Weapons Armory Page

... and no, a bunch of weapons weren't recently removed from our armory, just to answer before the question is asked :)

Top of the Page:

[image: i.imgur.com]


Bottom of the Page:

[image: i.imgur.com]
Scootaloo [1590427]

Me too. Of course I stumbled upon this after I sent a letter to everyone with FO asking if they took weapons recently, and trawling through the faction armoury news >_>