EDIT: Thank you all for supporting this idea. it is much appreciated. It has now hit 100 thumbs up. Hopefully, it will be considered and developed.
EDIT: Thanks again for the continued support. We have now hit 200 thumbs up. I guess developers are currently busy with territories, which is fair enough. However, there is clearly a demand for this bazaar issue to be resolved.
EDIT: 3 YEARS LATER... It still sucks.
Status: No response.
Hello all.
When you visit a bazaar, you are faced with an endless page of this diabolical mess:
Problem
-The same item is listed mutliple times (Bazaar spam).
-Makes bazaars almost unusable. Negative effect for both the buyer and seller.
[image: i833.photobucket.com]
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one frustrated with the current design. I know why it's presented the way it is. The same item is listed multiple times because the stats are different for each. However, it doesn't have to be like that.
Design 101 is simplicity and usablity. A good design should make the user experience as effortless as possible. I don't understand the developers current approach to the design.
Here's my proposed solution. Not a huge difference, but enough to elimate the issue in hand.
Solution
-Drop down approach.
-Categoric Filtering
-Sorting of statistical values (Decending/Ascending).
-Duplicate statistical value would be listed as '(2 in Stock)'.
v2.0 feedback implemented.
[image: i833.photobucket.com]
Additional Ideas
I think the whole item market in general needs an overhaul. Maybe they're already working on it. Maybe not...
By no means am I saying that my idea is the perfect solution. Please feel free to post additional ideas to this suggestion. I will list the good ones below.
EDIT: Thanks again for the continued support. We have now hit 200 thumbs up. I guess developers are currently busy with territories, which is fair enough. However, there is clearly a demand for this bazaar issue to be resolved.
EDIT: 3 YEARS LATER... It still sucks.
Status: No response.
Hello all.
When you visit a bazaar, you are faced with an endless page of this diabolical mess:
Problem
-The same item is listed mutliple times (Bazaar spam).
-Makes bazaars almost unusable. Negative effect for both the buyer and seller.
[image: i833.photobucket.com]
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one frustrated with the current design. I know why it's presented the way it is. The same item is listed multiple times because the stats are different for each. However, it doesn't have to be like that.
Design 101 is simplicity and usablity. A good design should make the user experience as effortless as possible. I don't understand the developers current approach to the design.
Here's my proposed solution. Not a huge difference, but enough to elimate the issue in hand.
Solution
-Drop down approach.
-Categoric Filtering
-Sorting of statistical values (Decending/Ascending).
-Duplicate statistical value would be listed as '(2 in Stock)'.
v2.0 feedback implemented.
[image: i833.photobucket.com]
Additional Ideas
I think the whole item market in general needs an overhaul. Maybe they're already working on it. Maybe not...
By no means am I saying that my idea is the perfect solution. Please feel free to post additional ideas to this suggestion. I will list the good ones below.