Name: The game
ID: 139022
Owner: 1775605
Stakes: $2500000
Players: 7/8
Spectators: 11
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $100000000
Maximum money: $500000000
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
I had JJ vs AK vs KT
Time frame: 14:55 to 15:05 [19/03/16]
People playing the hand: Psihologul[me], Cosmos, Energija, Heretic57
I should have won over 1 billion in that hand.
Waiting for correction.
Just so we are clear: atm I am missing aprox. 850M
Excuse me for asking but why isn't this being dealt with?
It's been confirmed, now just wait until someone looks at it, can take several days.
It has been a week since I reported this and it takes a maximum of 5 minutes to fix this. Can this be fixed today please?
hydro is busy i think with more important stuff that needs to be fixed. i have been waiting 18 days for mine to be fixed still waiting have some patients bud. when he gets the time he'll fix it.