I ma looking to start a flower company at LVL 10. How do they work, do npc's buy them, or actuall players, and if it is npcs, how do i raise my customers?
Companies
Started by jtcman6789 [1929719] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
I ma looking to start a flower company at LVL 10. How do they work, do npc's buy them, or actuall players, and if it is npcs, how do i raise my customers?
Really sorry Bud, but if you have to ask those questions, you're really not ready to start a company...
npc's buy from your store but I think more importantly if you start from scratch most lose money for a while before they start to make money. For example I raced to 7* so I lost over 100m in 80 days getting there. Then I started making a daily profit but it's so small I will most likely still be down when I hit 10*.
so getting more stars cost money?
No it doesn't, people appear to be under the impression that you need to pay staff $1,000,000,000 a day in wages in order to retain good staff.
This is of course absolute nonsense.
If you have any business sense you can raise a company easily making daily profit.
Read the company discussion forums, in between all the crap theres some good advice in there.
Raise your customers by having the right staff in the right positions with the right pricing and the right ordering where needed.
Starting a company is not a great idea for young or low level accounts. It's better to build your player up first (check out the Guide I wrote that looks at job prospects early on).
Owning a company is generally something for later on. Here's a few points worth being aware of for if and when you decide to own a company:
Actual players buy companies and become company Director.
Then they have to get other players to join as employees.
Reaching Level 10 is hard especially for popular company types. There is only a certain number of Level 10 (or any Level) companies allowed. I think there is 10% of each level. So if there were 100 of a particluar company type there would be 10 x 10 star, 10 x 9 star, 10 x 8 star etc. *EDIT* I assume this is still true, it was when the new companies system started.
So in addition to the time taken to climb up through the levels a company generally wont get to level 10 until one or more of the current Level 10 companies has problems (inactive players, or players taking too many drugs w/o rehab etc) that affect their perormance, productivity, profit. This is can be a waiting game as the Level 10 companies are all generally full of experienced players with an experienced Director who knows how to maintain the performance at max.
You can buy a company that is already level 10 but it is very risky as the employees may just up and leave once you have paid for it.
If you are determined to start a company, choosing a company type that has the least number already started up should make becoming Level 10 a lot easier. Looking in the job listings in the newspaper will help you find out how many of each type therer are.
Check out the company types and their specials to see if a company type is of interest to you.
Mentions: Company Special Full List & Discussion · Tesla's City Career Fast-Tracking Guide
Without perks people want you must pay more or no one will work for you that is a fact. He won't have to pay 1b a day but enough that he won't be profitable I'm pretty sure. He has a networth of 5m telling him to sink money into a company, read the forums, put people in the right places and it will all work out is nonsense.
Actually its fact, pure and simple. Staff for a flower company have very low requirements so you shouldn't need to pay too much. Finding the right staff at the right price is a challenge certainly but if it were easy everyone would be doing it.
Just put effort in to recruitment and the rest is pretty straight forward.
In fact OP if your serious about this mail me when you get to level 10 and I will help you get up and running if you like.