I'm trying to stack a block of stock, when I click stack the page loads and says Wrong RFC.
Wrong RFC.
Started by THEN00B [337027] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I'm trying to stack a block of stock, when I click stack the page loads and says Wrong RFC.
Please provide the following:
- What browser are you using? Have you tried different browsers to see if the issue still persists?
- What operating system?
- Are you using any scripts? If so, try turning them off and see if that fixes your issue.
- Clear out your cache and temporary files as this sometimes resolves minor issues.
- What server are you on?
- Can you replicate the issue?
- Provide a screenshot of the issue.
1 FireFox, no
2 Windows 8
3 No scripts
4 Tried yesterday
5 App6 right now, not sure where I was yesterday
6 Was able to multiple times yesterday
7 Today it's working and stacked the stock when I was going for a SS
IM STILL FACING THIS PROBLEM.. WRONG RFC AND UNABLE TO SELL THE SHARES
try a different browser andd see if you still have the same problem please.
yes facing same problem
Still having the issue? Can you please provide a screenshot?
Edit: Since no update, closed!