21 replies · 790 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Jai[918327]
· 4 likes · I am pretty sure every person's fist and kick has different damage/accuracy. My fist is 12.14/50 My kick is 37.44/38.6 To find out, just begin a fight without melee (for fist) And without temp item (or use it up) to …
I'm pretty sure everyone has the same damage and accuracy (I have the same as you do) - the only difference would perhaps be for a 10* furniture company employee but I suspect that particular special buffs damage calculations, not the actual damage "stat" that shows on your fist / kick options.
well if you see 'the fist' solely as a weapon it's garbage, but I seem to recall there's plenty of bonusses that make it one of the strongest weapons in the game ( atleast I think all those bonusses apply to kick aswell as fists..)
bonuses take place afterwards. i guess fist is treated just as a normal weapon with all your perks taken afterwards same as a normal melee weapon except no variability. so you will have the same dmg/acc, but with your multipliers added on when you throw the punch