someone been posted people stats on forums I just feel stats are personal information and should be counted as that so just wanted to see who agrees with that?
graveyard please
Started by Blackbelt0610 [521787] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
someone been posted people stats on forums I just feel stats are personal information and should be counted as that so just wanted to see who agrees with that?
Moved
2nd one should be shouldn't miss the last bit
thanks for moving it in the right place fluffy
Such a shit discussion topic m8
I don't understand the question
the questions is about players stats in game should counted as players personal information
I think he might be asking whether player stats should be able to be hidden just like personal info on your profile?
Either that or it's a whine about them being posted on the forums and a request for that to be prohibited / actively policed (again).
No I think you should be able to spy them but to post them on the forum is asking to get bounties or attacked lots. Its not hugely respect full. But share with faction or friends. Yes by all means.
I not whining I making a valid point about an issue with the game i feel need to be solved
It's personal information tho, unless someone spy on u. Changing spy's ability not gonna happen.
it not about changing it more about stopping it being allow on forums without the players permission
Spying is fairly rare now, and you're trying to make a rule to keep people from using that information.
no just not in pubic places unless a player give permission to said player
Its is down to the spy what they use the information for.
This is a game its not like they are posting anything actually personal.
Spys can use the information at their own discretion.
i want people to be able to see my stats so they can see how it should be done. so they can be better.
The level target list is ancient.
Someone is just pissed to be on that list...
Stats shouldn't be personal information only imo.
you like other who don't understand how wrong something is is just because your zeros unlike me and some of my friends
I'd hate to break it to you and I don't mean any offence, but if you consider him to be a "zero" then you're not even close to reaching the lofty heights of being a "zero" (ie. he is *far* stronger than you are when it comes to battle stats).
Just sayin'...
says another zero it just mean your uncool
Blackbelt you asked peoples opinions now you are insulting them for being open with you.
get your shit sorted.