Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revive Error

Started by KUCrow97 [1907816] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Destiny [1018508] ×2

KUCrow97 [1907816]

This really isn't a big deal to me, as I didn't pay for one or request one in any way, but there seems to be a revive bug when hospitalized overseas. I was mugged in the UK and served a 40 minute hospital stay. After I left the country, I received an event alert saying I was revived 10 minutes after being mugged, but still stayed every minute of the 40. "Tsaw-Ra revived you, you are now out of hospital." If this person spent 25 e on a revive that wasn't recorded until after I was already healed, then they really wasted their effort. As I said, I didn't contract for a revive, but if I had spent a good bit of money on one, I might be put out a bit seeing as it didn't seem to matter for my hospital stay. Thanks

Mentions: Destiny [1018508]

Megadeth [24557]

Will have someone look into this as I couldn't find any hospital logs to verify you actually stayed in hospital for those 40 minutes. Thanks
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

It looks like the revive worked perfectly fine, your hospital time was set to the correct timestamp after the revive.

I wonder if you actually changed page / refreshed after the revive? The page would still display that you were in hospital (with counting down timer) until you changed pages.
KUCrow97 [1907816]

That may have been the case... I remember watching the timer tick away to zero, hitting the market, and getting the heck out of there. I would have assumed that a revive would have pre-empted the timer or something, but a page refresh would have helped. I do recall that my event alert said nothing about a revive until I was already in the air. Since I didn't request one, I wasn't looking for it I guess. Thanks for the quick response.
HandsomePants [1897243]

You have CityWatch? It should/would have pinged you when you were revived, even if the page itself doesn't notify you. If you don't have it, it's well worth the points and would have saved you 30 minutes of "watching the timer' in this case :)