wrong display
Started by Desperados [363768] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I dnnuo waht yuo're tnlkaig auobt OP, lkoos peectrlfy fnie to me
You mean it says Tron?
[:disappointed:]
yes or is it meant to be?
Have you tried moving your mouse over the logo? Maybe that will fix it...
I dnnuo waht yuo're tnlkaig auobt OP, lkoos peectrlfy fnie to me
Usually related to a faulty flux capacitor at the user end. Usually it will repair itself, say at midnight.
I think you need a new computer..