Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dark Souls 3

Started by Yzaias [1965817] on in Gaming.

4 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Yzaias [1965817]

It's being released in U.S. April 12th.

I was just wondering if anyone else here is into the souls series. Or if you're hyped for the game, I've kinda spoiled myself already but I'm very exited by all the references being thrown back and forth.
DrChrono [1372430] Committee Committee

Stoked on it as well, especially as this is supposedly the last DaS game. I've only glanced at a few things about it (the older I get, the more I enjoy just blacking out game information until I play it for myself), but it looks fantastic.