Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

George's Tutorial Missions

Started by 1929074 [1929074] on in Suggestions.

29 replies · 269 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

1929074 [1929074]

I'm an extraordinary individual who has decided to hold his level at 1. Please don't tell me that it's a bad idea and that I should upgrade etc , this is my chosen style of game play and it would be cool if that would be respected.

However, due to my decision to hold at such a level, I have come across 1 issue that really bothers me. George's Tutorial Missions. The last step for completion of these missions is to upgrade to level 2 (counterproductive to my goals) .The mission bar constantly in my face at the top of the page. Likewise, the constantly flashing level upgrade button. And who could forget about the big George's Missions tab right under the life bar and over mailbox.

Now I know this is much to ask for because to about 99.99% of the Torn population, this issue is non-existent and unheard of. However, it would be very generous for a simple option button to be introduced that could be used to flag these missions ON/OFF , or otherwise granted the choice of complete elimination.

Please don't avail of this thread with negative feedback despite the mere simplicity of my asked modification. I understand that this is almost laughable matter but I feel like my experience on this game would be improved upon if this changes was to go through (Less annoyance floating around on my screen - WIN WIN)


Please just try and look at this issue from my perspective and sympathize with me. It would be amazing if you guys could just give this a thumbs up and hopefully one day a developer decides to step in and deal with this minor issue that will barely have an impact on the great majority of the population.

Positive/Constructive feedback is highly appreciated. [:cool:]

Thank you.
Shorn [1898975]

Good idea. When I was doing the missions, I did not have $5,000 to buy a property. I ended up getting really mad. It is not helpful to have something flashing, telling you where to go, if you do not want to go there.
Grif [882958]

just to get rid of the annoying message sure R+

also you cant do dukes missions even if you complete them, just as an aside, as they are lv 5