Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat Sounds

Started by Dumbass3 [872958] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Dumbass3 [872958]

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but my chat sounds seem to turn themselves off every time I log out, and I need to turn them back on every time I log in. Bit of a pain.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is it supposed to be like that or is there something I'm missing?
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

yep I had the same thing, but it slipped my attention because I don't really use them anyway. As I'm always here anyway