I was trying to get the merit for 99,999 Happyness and it did not allow me to reach the max using job points. For my job (Zoo) it only allowed me to use 1910 job points which put me at ~99,998 and would not allow me to use any more to reach the max. I still have job points which would have allowed me to use more if the option worked.
Happyness Bug
Started by Mitzi_May [1421926] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I've added a way to override the maximum amounts by repeating the process for just one iteration. For example, 30 job points for 4,500 happiness and you're on 99,998. It won't let you use 60, 90, 120 e.t.c. But it'll …
I was trying to get the merit for 99,999 Happyness and it did not allow me to reach the max using job points. For my job (Zoo) it only allowed me to use 1910 job points which put me at ~99,998 and would not allow me to use any more to reach the max. I still have job points which would have allowed me to use more if the option worked.
Passing on to be checked.
didnt this come up before, because the special gives more than 1 happy, it didnt allow you to use it for less happy than would be given although i dont remember the consensus ched came to whether or not he was going to change it
Grif is correct - I thought this was actually already done, although it's marked as closed?
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15962443&b=0&a=0&start=20
Mentions: Max Happy Bug
Ah, the bug report disappeared and I forgot about it. Not sure why it was closed. I will leave this here and get around to it soon.
I've added a way to override the maximum amounts by repeating the process for just one iteration.
For example, 30 job points for 4,500 happiness and you're on 99,998.
It won't let you use 60, 90, 120 e.t.c. But it'll let you use one iteration (30 job points) to put your happiness to (+1) at 99,999 and use 30 job points.
This will be live on Tuesday.