What does praying do exactly because i don't exactly get it i have done it a lot and i haven't seen an award or anything good from it so what is it suppose to do?
What does Praying do?
Started by MeleetabulusV1 [1902829] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
What does praying do exactly because i don't exactly get it i have done it a lot and i haven't seen an award or anything good from it so what is it suppose to do?
check the awards page again.
the award doesnt say pray
anyway there is award for praying every day for 2 weeks
I only said it like that because I know him in real life, I figured he'd ask me if he was confused.
But yeah, what you said :P
it wastes your E and cleanses your soul.
ok thanks for the responses i guess?
If you pray twice a day for up to two weeks, you will get a merit and an honor bar as mentioned above.
Past that it doesn't get you anything at this time.
Pray 10 days in a row, get a merit.
thank you
thank you
i prayed and ched did not answer it... all that happened was i lost 5 energy :'( my dreams did not come true.
The number of days you must pray in a row to get the merit varies from person to person. I prayed for 20 straight days before getting the merit.
I determined a new day by making sure I prayed once for every day I aged on Torn.
God can't change your sexual preferences, Son.. You are forever bound to be a wiener-lover!
HAHAHAHA wow
Mum gay