Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing items

Started by Tailor888 [1978838] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Tailor888 [1978838]

Hello,
Yesterday around 5:30 p.m UTC+1 I bought 200 Jaguar Plushie from bazar for 18 000 each. Now I cant find them in my inventory. I checked my bazar, events and trade history. My items trashed count didnt rise either.

Now I am starting to wonder but I am 90% sure I really did bought them, I would be grateful if someone did check it.


Tailor888 [1978838]

Sorry for the trouble. I did buy them after all, but they ended in my item market. I should have misclicked there somewhere and ofc I checked everything except item market... You can close this thread.