Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Concerts 2016

Started by PatBenatar [420347] on in Music.

7 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
PatBenatar [420347]

So far, my event list:



Rick Springfield (yes, Jesse's Girl fame)

Saturday, April 16 at 8 PM

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin


Pat Benatar (Hit me with your best shot)

Friday, April 22 at 6 PM

Mystic Lake Casino Hotel


Joan Jett (I Love Rock n Roll)

Friday, May 20 at 8 PM

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin


Lynyrd Skynyrd (Free Byrd)

Friday, June 24 at 8 PM

Grand Casino Hinckley


Yanni (I am so....)

Sunday, July 31 at 6 PM

Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
PatBenatar [420347]

I am so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!! Queen + Adam Lambert Now that will be amazing!

If I did not like flying so much I would so be there. Just have to find a way to drive to the UK! ROFL
TheFroggynator [373546]

@Valensita, I would love to see Baroness live. Purple is such a great album.

I think I'll go see Iron Maiden and Muse in a festival. But there are rumors for Volbeat to come too, so they'll be my main target.
Valensita [1983631]

Yeah, loved the album! They're very good live.

I've seen Muse a couple of times and Iron Maiden is definitely on my wishlist. They'll be performing here in July, but I still don't know if I'll have a chance to catch them.

@Styx I'm so psyched for Queen! I've loved them since I can remember and Adam Lambert makes a great frontman for them :)
Pulp [1431379]

Being in Australia our choices of international acts are limited so when a band comes over that I'd love to see, its a race to get tickets haha.. My next and first concert of 2016 is Black Sabbath On the 19th of april in Melbourne.. Unfortunately no Bill Ward but Ozzy, Tony and Geezer are together.

[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
PatBenatar [420347]

Joan Jett was this weekend and I was so pissed I left during I love rock and roll. So sad stupid security all ran out side to break up 2 women and let the entire area empty of security, I was trampled, stepped on and was threatened to get my ass beat. Mind you I am disabled but not dead. I would have kicked that drunk "B's" butt. I did not wish to get thrown in the jail because of idiots, I left hobbling out of the venue and told security how stupid they were to leave the venue with 0 security and people were rushing the stage. So sad.
IamIke [1865243]

5/28/16
Lamb of God
Corrosion of Conformity
Clutch

I haven't seen LoG since the Sacrament Album free tickets through SiriusXM