Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter Eggs

Started by _Ricky_ [1821233] on in Questions & Answers.

23 replies · 3.71k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

_Ricky_ [1821233]

I've recently won an Easter Egg in IRC #party:

A rare Easter egg that can only be found during the month of April. Trade in all nine Easter eggs for a special gold egg, an honor bar and some points!

How do I go about trading these in..or do I need to wait until April?
Cartman [1621675]

You'll need to wait for the Easter event usually held in April. However, post RESPO I don't know if Ched will be running this competition again. (As he's also cancelled Halloween and Christmas town) so you'll just have to wait and see.

You also gain an honour bar a merit and a golden egg for submitting all the eggs for the first time during the contest.
GoldenFeel [1523811]

Because of RESPO, ched became very busy this year.
I do believe Easter event will come again after RESPO become stable.
Be patient.
CastleQueen [1735522]

This is a 4 month old thread :/

There's an easter egg competition going on atm, read the announcement. Basically look out for a random egg on any page on Torn and click and you find.

Or buy them off of the item market if you just want the egg item.
du48gune [1923290]

You notice that some eggs are more expensive than the others?
That's because they're rarer.
They appear randomly (a rare chance, if a player is online regularly he should find at least one easter egg, if lucky)
Well, for myself, I have 3 easter eggs (but the white egg is impossible to find)
So, to the best of luck to you, egg finders!
-SerialAceTU1