Hey everyone i understand it says in the description that you get points for trading in egg collection. How many points do you get for the set? Or is it just worth selling the eggs individually? Cheers damo
Easter eggs?
Started by Damo1990 [1977487] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Hey everyone i understand it says in the description that you get points for trading in egg collection. How many points do you get for the set? Or is it just worth selling the eggs individually? Cheers damo
Move to questions :|
"To exchange an Egg Set for a Gold Egg, Honor Bar and Points, you require the following..."
So each individual egg exchanges for the above..
well that was pointless as he asked how many points you get
Down to maths.
Add up what you'd get for selling all the eggs in the market ($20+mill as I type) OR what you'd get for swapping at the end (100 points if I recall - someone will correct no doubt if I'm wrong, a honor and a $2.3 egg, again as I type)
Note, the egg values will drop...
The overwhelming one here is the honor bar/merit IMHO.
Thank you manik. That souds about right. Well looks good haha.
How do you find eggs?
The eggs are found randomly on any page. One person stated they found one in Torn Docks, I found one earlier on the Easter page. You just have to click all the tabs, and somewhere on the page you will see a small egg trying to hide somewhere. Just like the Torn map items, the eggs will be small but you will be able to see them. Just click on it and score!
I found a red on the home page and a black on the events page ;) Happy hunting troopers
I found one on Docks last night page as Casino page recently.
Moved to Questions and Answers
Found Black egg on home page.
I found 2 in the forums, a black one (on my mobile) and a brown one (pc)
just soo everyone knows when you trade all them in you get 20 points +honor+gold egg (i just done it myself)
And how do bonuses work that you get for each egg? As long as you have it in the inventory (im guessing only during the event) you have the bonus? Or each time you pick up one, you get the bonus?
everytime you pick one up