want to marry someone with a pi for fast travelling and for merits, will pay
grave
Started by andreas25552 [1867929] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
You're obligated to marry him now
want to marry someone with a pi for fast travelling and for merits, will pay
tr-i in trade.
wut?
wrong forum...
but what does that mean?
It means to go to another forum
You're obligated to marry him now
its square root day, not PI day.... dam it guys
get your shit together
[image: scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net]
Mmm...pi...
I have to admit that day is definitely rooted in something [:laughing:]
I'll eat your pie
oh my goodness
How rude.
I was saving that pie.
[image: www.tastyretreat.com]
I'll share this one
I'll share this one
You've just made my day.
Anything for you [:wink:]
and I mean that in every way you think it was intended....
Incoming lock by Sweeney Todd
You rang...
Locked... [:sick:]