40 replies · 397 views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Marc[24377]
· 2 likes · Please see my post above: Your chances of another egg spawning are reduced where an egg (invisible or visible) has already been spawned for you. Even if you click on that spawned egg or not. The fact that you've not …
ive been lucky to find 4 eggs today but only got 2..
I didn't lose the other two by clicking off screen so I'm wondering what happened.
Egg 1 - pink. i completed a crime as I saw the egg, after the page completed the crime I clicked the egg and it disappeared.. Did the crime muck my chances on that one?
Egg 2 - blue. i clicked home, saw the egg and clicked it but it was so close that I minimised a Window. (Such as battle stats or properties). The page didnt refresh but when I clicked the egg (second attempt), it just disappeared...
Can an I get some light shed on this.. I doubt it will just be me. Cheers!!!
Same thing happened to me, the 3 eggs i clicked disappeared but none of them registered. Two were on mobile and 1 was on my laptop, and none of them were "fake" eggs on the fourms. Not sure what's going on.
Same here: saw a blue egg on the tabs of the captcha page. When I clicked on it, the corresponding tab got activated. The egg was still there, so I clicked again and it disappeared.
I had the same problem, I think my issue is that I found them both at the same time, I found a blue and a red egg, I got credited the blue but nothing for the red.
Twice its happened to me once while flying and the other after landing. First one I didnt take much notice of but just now I noticed my cursor change in an area of the screen finally found it, link was something like "http://www.torn.com/competition.php?accessToken=<something>" so obviously it wasnt a troll post.
I clicked a pink egg and it just disappeared without getting credit. I came from events screen to the plane traveling screen. Thats when I noticed the pink egg. I clicked it and it just disappeared without saying I found one. This is the first time this has happened. I hope it doesn't happen again. :(
I've had 2 eggs so far - one green which apparently I let melt lol but the second one was a black one today hovering over either my life or energy bar, I forget which. I clicked on it and nada happened. I was using Torn mobile.
Erm, I think the second one might of been pink then , I can remember the second better and if it wasn't blue, I'm not sure what colour it was.. My bad.. Can you see which ones have been generated?
Same thing happen to me... Was reading some forum posts,my net was slow I noticed a broken image in the torn image...pretty sure it was a egg The forum page loaded....clicked the broken image ....nothing happen....didn't reload the page or anything....waited a few minutes...and got nothing....no egg no credit :(
Your chances of another egg spawning are reduced where an egg (invisible or visible) has already been spawned for you. Even if you click on that spawned egg or not.
The fact that you've not seen one in a couple of days is not a bug. It's designed that way. You'll just have to wait for another to spawn.