Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blue egg.

Started by Bodhisattva [867484] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Bodhisattva [867484]

While flying to Canada I found a blue egg in the sky and clicked on it.
Upon my return to Torn I have the egg in my items but I was not credited the 250 happiness.
Marc [24377]

Your happy would have reset back to maximum at 07:00, 07:15 or 07:30. So you would have gotten the 250 happy but it would have reset down to 5000 when you got to see the happy bar upon landing