I just found 2 blue easter eggs right next to each other which i found very odd, when i clicked on them I only got credited for the first one so I to assume this is a visual bug?
Very slight easter egg bug
Started by Thxs4allthefish [1911568] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I just found 2 blue easter eggs right next to each other which i found very odd, when i clicked on them I only got credited for the first one so I to assume this is a visual bug?
It's probably just a visual bug. I guess you didn't take a screenshot for it?
Next time please try to take a screenshot.
I have a similar visual glitch of which I do have a screenshot. Is there a way to upload it or a recommended site for that? Strangely enough it only seems to occur on a single profile page.
Edit: I read some related threads and it seems the same. Not sure if a screenshot is really needed
- http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15966394&b=0&a=0
- http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15968829&b=0&a=0
Mentions: A way to mess up the faction page · Eggs Galore Bug (RESOLVED)
These are user generated fake eggs.... See http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=19&t=15966394&b=0&a=0
Mentions: A way to mess up the faction page