Dank Memes
Started by The1whoKnoxs [1284741] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Bueno_Excelente [34014]
· 6 likes ·
Absolutely. Let me share the dankest place I know: [image: s3.amazonaws.com] Also, a good place to find an eightball of coke on a commercial flight!
Mentioned in this thread
Bueno_Excelente [34014] ×1
Moist, humid or unpleasant?
tiny_bunny... oh You!!
Absolutely.
Let me share the dankest place I know:
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
Also, a good place to find an eightball of coke on a commercial flight!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHA
Mentions: Bueno_Excelente [34014]
I had to look it up. I thought we were talking weed. Go, go, Urban-Dictionary.
A sarcastic term to refer to an old/overdone meme.
Dank meme has become a dank meme itself, as it is used whenever a "meme" is brought up or mentioned.
by danky March 15, 2015
[image: global3.memecdn.com]
Two girls, one cup....
no
I suppose we're just going to ignore the distinction between memes and image macros
[image: i18.photobucket.com]
[image: i18.photobucket.com]
[image: i18.photobucket.com]
[image: i18.photobucket.com]
Damn you