I just got the vampire honor bar after less than 50 blood bags used. Is this quick or has anyone gotten it sooner
Vampire
Started by cherri [1960336] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
I just got the vampire honor bar after less than 50 blood bags used. Is this quick or has anyone gotten it sooner
Got it on my 2nd once it was introduced....
took me 6(?) bloodbags? I can't remember :/
i got mine on my third
I used a dozen of blood bags, but still no merits
Must have been about 15 before I got mine
I got it within 10 uses.
It seems you have gotten it very late. I also got it within my first 5 or 10 uses
Grats! Welcome to the club.
I got mine on my second or third bag. Bitey bitey!
I got mine after my ~15th bag. I've worn it proudly ever since.
Got mine during my first war with 5 bags filled. Congrats!