Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter eggs!!

Started by LDP [1580562] on in General Discussion.

364 replies · 7.88k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 365 / 365 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

sellmore [1977559]

Um, not sure if this was already mentioned in the thread (sorry TL;DR), But, I just discovered that you can EAT the eggs and gain special powers. [:tongue:] I just ate a black one.[:dizzy:] (Nothing like finding something on the ground and just popping it in your mouth to see what happens).
Big__Al [1760345]

Had 2 eggs showing over the word mailbox I have zoomed in pressed egg and twice my messages loaded up

Also had one in top left corner over the word torn again went to another page

Finally managed to get one but it wasn't over any word
sellmore [1977559]

Whoa! So I'm reading another forum and someone (*cough* like above) embeds a little Green Easter Egg:
[image: i.imgur.com]

So, for $h!ts and grins I click it anyway....
Of course, it leads me to this: [image: vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net]

BUT, when I back page, I see another one, and when I scroll it starts jumping around the page, so I'm like "what the heck," and click again...and get:
[image: i.imgur.com]

SURPRISE!!

So, I guess Karma really does exist in the forums. [:tongue:]


1898966 [1898966]

Should've been more careful and zoomed in a bit more. That way you'd have clicked directly on the egg instead of mailbox.
1898966 [1898966]

Found one on this page just now lol (mobile)


Congratulations, you found a Black Egg!
You have been rewarded with + Crime experience
and the Black Egg is now in your inventory.





I clicked back and thought I lost it lol.


But the loader bubbles came upo and page didn't refresh. Lucky me!


3rd egg so far. 2 pinks, 1 black (and a rotten white!)
IIIlusionist [253384]

The whole of Torn should have made an agreement to find only a single egg...after which no one find anymore = everyone gets 10 tokens = no bleeding eyes = win win >.>