Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Adding to Display Case

Started by Fox [1778428] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Fox [1778428]

When saving after adding items to display case and pressing "Confirm"...the text below "Display Case" briefly reads "You did not select any items" and then disappears.

Then the Display Case is saved and does not give the option to arrange the order of all items, as I believe it used to do. So I have to go back into "Manage items" to re-arrange my items.

I'm using windows7 and the latest Firefox.

edit: tested and same results using Chrome