Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Token shop honor bars

Started by Scruffy [1835702] Committee on in General Discussion.

42 replies · 5.22k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

JustJanet [911066]

Since eventually one should probably be able to get most of the banners just by participating and collecting points from each contest, it makes sense to just buy in order of least cost so that you can use the merits. In the long run it benefits you the most to be able to use the merits over having a pretty name banner.
WIT_KAT [1641178]

I'm currently saving for Supernova... Hopefully next year... After that I too will get cheaper tokens for merits unless Ched releases some cool token shop prizes in the future...
Jai [918327]

I have two honor bars and zero tokens, unfortunately.

I am not buying anything else, saving up as I don't really need merits at the moment.
Beerstein [1322136]

Congrats to Marlon Brando for attaining enough points to get globule. If not for the filthy scripters he may have gotten retro. Also bump for the people asking about this.
David [132845]

When I bought that honour bar, I saw no one else with it for 2 months straight.
Felt like being VIP while it lasted... [:cool:]