Hi Marc / Fluffy:
May be my English is not quite good and I can not express my self as well as i wanted to. This it not seem a Mission error! it that i can not wrap a package to send to someone.. i wanted to send the horses head because I founded funny, because I have the money and I don't care to expended in that.. think is as good reason as any other...
please see the mission details below:
Some PeopleMedium
twar_chamila is getting on my nerves. He's like something you step in and then it sticks to your shoe and you track it in all over your nice carpet and everybody yells at you. You'd know what I mean if you had a nice carpet.
twar_chamila is not worth spending bullets on, but I do want to send him a message. Everyone likes getting a package in the mail, you get like a kid at Christmas wondering what's inside. I mean, I never did, I don't got parents, but I imagine it's nice.
I want you to package up something that should be in the trash and send it to
twar_chamilaas a gift. It could be dog poop, used tissues, roadkill what someone interfered with, anything gross. Take yourself down to the dump and do a little hunting for something special, put it in a box, and mail it to
twar_chamila. It don't need a card with it--I think he will figure out who it's from.
Will try to search something in the dump and sending as well as soon as i try i will let you know.
thanks for your time.