Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

feeling good

Started by Krazytrain [1962748] on in General Discussion.

27 replies · 408 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Stork [1874681]

Well, I lent my precious scientific calculator to a friend in need because he had a test, and... He didn't give it back. This is what i get for being nice.
flufffy [494285]

Someone complained about the use of the word "slut" in this game, I explained what it meant, they were unhappy and offended. I helped them out by suggesting they try club penguin.
DormantLime [1984105]

I found a really nice couch and end table set on Craigslist for $60. The woman is getting a new one delivered on Saturday and just wanted to get rid of it.
It's nice that I was able to put the money in her pocket instead of paying a ton of money to a shop for something, and it really helps me out 'cause all of the livingroom furniture in my place is my ex's mom's, so it's really relieving to have found something in such good condition for a low price on such short notice.
Now I won't have to sit on my floor! :D

It's been a good day.
JustJanet [911066]

They decided to play a game where any crime, including murder, can be rewarding. A game where watching porn makes a person extra happy. Abusing drugs can make you super strong. Yet, using the word slut to describe attacking and losing for money, is the bit that was offensive?! Sigh.

i don't know that I've done any good deeds this week. I'm kinda mean.
BillCosby [1382798]

Today i ate 2 huge burritos. It really helped me get through my hangover. Made me feel good about myself. Im such a nice person.