Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scripts not working

Started by Atticus [1669615] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Atticus [1669615]

None of my scripts - Extended warbase, city find, Plushie and Flower set price calculator, are working. I'm using Chrome. Anyone else facing this issue? This seems to be happening since today.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Have you checked wether you use https or not? Https tends to mess with the scripts, atleast with me they do
lolinmypants [911200]

If the creator designed the script properly then HTTPS shouldn't have an effect.

Try reinstalling tampermonkey rather than Chrome. But yeah they're all working fine for me.
Atticus [1669615]

HTTPS is not a problem. I reinstalled the script manager, it still didn't work. I saw Chrome had an update pending but it wasn't getting it directly from my browser. So I downloaded the latest version of Chrome and did an offline reinstall. Now they seem to be working. Might have been a browser compatibility issue?

Anyway now they're working. Thank you guys for your input.