Am I allowed to have a second account if I don't interfere with my account in any way
Multiple accounts
Started by SirTwitchOlot [523726] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 50
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 8 likes ·
To actually answer the question... No. One account per person only. - 1929074 [1929074]
· 7 likes ·
What part of no multiple accounts do you not understand? - 1929074 [1929074]
· 5 likes ·
She is trying to make a name for herself , she wants to be known as the meme lady.
Am I allowed to have a second account if I don't interfere with my account in any way
in before lock. XD
What part of no multiple accounts do you not understand?
To actually answer the question... No. One account per person only.
sure have as many as you like- so we can bet on how long it's takes you to get busted!!
Give this guy karma, best joke ever!
What I am really interested in is why would you want a second account ? Maintaining one is no small task ><
I believe the guy was asking a genuine question. And in case you're wondering, my counter-question to him was quite genuine too.
I don't see the joke here. Maybe you'd care to elaborate?
She is trying to make a name for herself , she wants to be known as the meme lady.
I just saw her threads actually. Posting memes with no context in the forums. XD
I sure laughed at that. Good joke!
On topic: OT, please do let us know your thoughts.
Lol
She has a stiff competition in MarlonBrando.
I'll just leave this here...
No, only one account per person at any given time is allowed. Your family members and such can play too on their own accounts but you are not allowed to allow access to your account to anyone else or vice versa. keyword to remember is.... ONE
Cheers.
Why do people have multiple accounts?
To get the sub-account to revive the main one. Or something like that. (getting the sub-account(s) to help the main one.)
Why didn't the staff allow this to happen?
People with multiple accounts have more advantages than those playing on a single account.
Then, why didn't the staff allow people to have multiple accounts?
That one I dunno.
Because then there's no reason to have energy and nerve anyway. if everyone is gonna make a gazillion accounts to always have ways of making money.
It would f**k up economy too with people getting 50cans/dvd a day from companies.
Or setting opposite bets that are 100% sure to give money. ( any betting where both option are over 2)
Or spread your stocks on 50 accs so you get average 50 fhc a week
Game would be boring if they allowed multiple accounts.
Also there are the honors associated with "recruiting citizens."
This
I may or may not have considered this! xD