Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Titles Question

Started by YBG [1975332] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

YBG [1975332]

If I received the Silent Killer title at level 4, is it at all possible that - with enough stealth attack wins - I could some day be re-rewarded that title at my next rank trigger thingy? I kind of liked it. ;-;

(Also this question seems simple enough to have already been asked, but I'm terrible with using the most common keywords in search bars. Ask me to search for "Sittings of How To Train Your Dragon" and my first response would be to give you a link to "How to Teach Your Pet Komodo Dragon to Sit" because that was my #1 result somehow.)
asd- [1970428]

tittle change all the time, based on your highest value on stadistics (don't ask me the hard numbers, because i don't know). if you want that title back, you would probably need a big % of stealth attacks on relation of your total attacks (otherwise you get another title, like soldier or something)
Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee Committee

If your question is meaning something like can you re-aquire your title, yes you can. For example I keep switching between Egotist, Trader and samaritan.