Hi artists,
I'm looking to buy a boxing themed profile picture. (Not a profile signature)
Inspirations can (but don't have to) be taken from the films Warrior and Creed.
Dimensions should be exactly what the profile picture box dimensions are, however I don't know the exact numbers. This means NO WHITE SPACES should appear when I set it as my profile picture. Like Ara's profile here. The picture should include my name "Jerry" somewhere but the ID numbers aren't necessary.
Paying up to $100m for truly exceptional products, and if qualities are good, will be choosing more than one.
If you're interested, please post below so I know so. Don't want to think people aren't interested and then proceed to close the thread.
PLEASE POST ALL PICTURES HERE. I WILL ONLY ACCEPT PICTURES IN MAIL AFTER I'VE BOUGHT THEM, NOTHING BEFORE.
If you have any questions, shoot me a mail.
Best,
Jerry
CLOSED
Mentions: Ara_2 [1265433]