Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Quick game survey

Started by Jenocide [1282365] on in Gaming.

6 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Jenocide [1282365]

Hey guys, I'd really appreciate it if you could fill out this survey and share it with your friends on FB and twitter if you have any lol. It's part of a project I have to do for college. It's only 10 questions and doesn't ask for any personal info like your name or anything. It is just basically me trying to get statistics of male versus female video game players based on age, location and types of games they prefer to play most.

If you don't play video games feel free to still fill in the survey because those statistics are important to me too.

Quick video game survey

Thanks

Jen [:smiley:]

Jenocide [1282365]

By no personal questions I meant I'm not asking for your name, nor your Mothers maiden name, or anything. I have to have to ask for your age, gender and location as I need to know that stuff for the statistics. Anyway, much appreciated for you filling in the survey. :)