How does the points system work in factions. I'm at war and i'm actively attacking and the points don't do anything.
Points
Started by EnjoyMePlease [622855] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Para [1455847]
· 6 likes ·
If you mean respect, you have to hosp the enemy facs, mugging or leaving doesn't count as an attack. You are currently showing as 0 attacks in all your wars.
How does the points system work in factions. I'm at war and i'm actively attacking and the points don't do anything.
If you mean respect, you have to hosp the enemy facs, mugging or leaving doesn't count as an attack.
You are currently showing as 0 attacks in all your wars.
Yer, hosp the enemy don't mug or leave if your trying to chain. Then you earn respect. xD
Moved to questions.
Do you mean respect or points in the faction bank?
I meant respect. I've been leaving them, so that makes sense why I didn't get any respect.
Btw...thanks!