So what is the level required to play this Spin the Wheel game? Can't find the info anywhere. Thanks.
Spin the Wheel Level
Started by ArchAng3l [1815452] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
So what is the level required to play this Spin the Wheel game? Can't find the info anywhere. Thanks.
Level 7 I think.
Thank you.
i can confirm this is correct
almost there bro!
Yea.. I'm level holding and seriously don wish to level higher. But this new game sound so nice that I'm gonna level up jus to play it. haha
I'd recommend if ur going to level hold to go to 15 then stop as you can take drugs and rehab