I wanted to ask a few questions about companies
1) Should I create one later at all?
2) What is the best type to create?
3) Would a law office be worth the trouble?
1) if you know what you are doing and have plenty of funds available to pay wages, ads, upgrades, etc. yes by all means. based on your questions, I'd expect not. Or not yet.
2) depends on what you want. Take a company that you want. Base yourself on the specials and the wage (some offer wages, others don't) Perhaps join a few companies to see what the specials are and get a feed of how they run ;) you can always start your own company later.
3) same answer as 2 I believe. Do you want these specials, are they important for your gameplay? Sure go for it. Do know most companies cost money for the director, only a select few manage to create returns for the employer
Most companies lose money at first, and the owner has to put his own money in to keep them going. It can be hard to hire good employees when you're a 1 star company, so often you have to overpay. You have to pay for the various upgrades, too.
So it can take a long time and a lot of money to bring a new company to the profitable level.
You can also buy a company that someone else has developed. More cash up front, but can save you a lot of trouble, and sometimes it may even be cheaper than taking the hard road.
If you're going to do either one, you should do the business education courses. And I'd recommend you wait until you've more experience with the game before starting a company regardless. 548 days, but you haven't reached level 15, that makes you look like you aren't active enough to run a company.