9 replies · 374 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Most-liked replies
maledict[1677916]
· 2 likes · Just a small update for anyone curious: Probably not the first, but I just obtained 16/20 Standing with the Duke 134 Contracts completed (0 Fails), 3299 Credits Although I thoroughly expect to be trolled tomorrow and not have the expert …
bogie[148747]Admin
· 2 likes · Reached 16/20 yesterday and my mission today rewards 101 credits, my first over 100. No expert yet.
I am close to 3k mission credits and I feel I am very close to Expert, has anyone got to it yet? I am also looking for a solid player to help with my missions and I will do the same for you. I am always on close to new day if you are interested. Even if you are not expert yet and need help, I am willing to help people with missions.
Please post as soon as you get the upgraded missions and what one was it that set you up to upgrade.
Just an FYI, mission credits probably aren't the best indicator of how close someone is to Expert since the credit values vary quite a bit between missions -- even between two Very Hard missions. (i.e. Luck of the draw)
A better indicator would be total contract count as shown on player profile statistics and how many bars of standing one has.
For example I have...
120 Contracts Completed and 15/20 bars of standing
If I recall the 15th bar i received perhaps a little over a week ago. Therefore, If I had to guess unless you're at 16 bars or higher I don't expect Expert to be unlocked anytime soon for reasons below.
As the last tier of difficulty I wouldn't be surprised if it took the full 20/20 bars of standing to "unlock" Expert as raising standing beyond the unlock seems a bit pointless at this time.
IMO the only trigger is your agent standing and the only real indicator of this is the number of ticks on your agent standing meter.
Given that the other previous levels have all been unlocked by the earliest to reach that level (not always the same players either) at increments of 4 ticks further along the agent standing meter (ie. 4 for medium, 8 for hard, 12 for very hard), it stands to reason that 16 ticks might be the magic number at which it becomes possible to spawn the expert unlock mission.
The fuzzy bit is that from there you're relying on random chance for the mission to actually spawn which is the "fun" part.
I was not the first person to get very hard, but I got it the same day as the first person so I can assume I am close to the person who will get it. I think someone already has it personally. They just are not posting it.
Given that the next level unlocked every 4th "tier" of your agent standing, if you're not on 16/20 bars yet, this won't be unlocked. Of course, that's just perception but that seems to be the way it is. I'm currently at 15/20. I don't expect to get the 16th bar for a while so just doing the missions every day to build credits.
That being said, it's kind of you to offer assistance for missions. I haven't required any assistance yet but I guess the time will come when you won't be able to complete missions without assistance. Good lucl
I really hope you're not one of the unlucky players who have to wait long after they reach the required agent standing level for the expert unlock mission to randomly spawn.